Official Rules – GoodThings Gift Cards Giveaway
GoodThings, July 2019
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes begins at 5:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on Tuesday, July 9 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on Saturday, July 27, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Enter online during the Sweepstakes Period to find and complete the entry form online at https://shopgoodthings.com/500-gift-card-giveaway/, which includes your name, email address, address, and date of birth. You will receive one (1) entry into the Random Drawing; All entries will be submitted by 11:59 p.m. CT on Saturday, July 27, 2019. Limit:one (1) entry per email address.
- HOW THE WINNER IS SELECTED: A random drawing will be conducted on or about August 5, 2019 from among all eligible entries received to determine the winners. Decisions of judges are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Sponsor will conduct the random drawing. Winners will be notified by email or phone on or about the date of the drawing. Sponsor will make up to three (3) attempts to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted after 3 attempts, that potential winner will forfeit the prize, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting. Upon winners verification, the winners will either, as determined solely by Sponsor, be told how he/she will receive their prize in one of two ways as follows: (1) Prize Pick-Up: as a condition of being named an official winner, the potential winner must claim his/her prize in person at GoodThings, located at 2182 4thSt., White Bear Lake, MN, 55110, during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) within ten (10) business days of the day he or she wins to verify that he/she is the qualified winner and may be required to sign a Publicity and Liability Release (“Release”) upon (and as a condition of) picking up the Prize. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the Prize. The winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting acceptable identification (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize may not be awarded, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. OR (2) Prize Mailed: Sponsor will mail out the prize to the winner. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, damaged or delayed mailing of prize. Unclaimed or returned prize remain the property of Sponsor.
- Prize & Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Prize: Twenty (20) winners will win a $25 Gift Card, ARV $25.00 each. Total of all prizes, ARV $500. Gift Cards can be redeemed in store at any GoodThings, GoodStyle and GoodKids locations in Maple Grove, Minneapolis, St. Paul and White Bear Lake. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Any warranties and guarantees are strictly limited to the manufacturer.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to participants who, as of the entry date, are U.S. Citizens and legal residents of Minnesota and Wisconsin, and are at least eighteen (18) years old. The Sweepstakes is void in all other jurisdictions and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees and directors of GoodThings (“Sponsor”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies, and their immediate family members or individuals residing in their same household, are not eligible to participate or enter.
- General Rules: Sponsor and their respective agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, incomplete, illegible, mutilated or misdirected entries, entries not received by the entry deadline, or for electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or for anything related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or insufficient space in user’s email account to receive email. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor, in their sole discretion.
If the Sweepstakes is so cancelled, judging will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, entry made by Internet will be declared made by the “authorized email account holder” and any damage made to the web site will also be the responsibility of the authorized email account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized email account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g.: business, education institution, etc) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the entrant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the email address associated with the account/submission. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Fraudulent activities will be monitored and will lead to exclusion. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by, email and/or phone. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor may collect the personal information submitted by you. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Entrants, by participating in this Sweepstakes, hereby waive and release, and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, licensors, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives and agents, from and against, any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death, and/or property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or their participation in this Sweepstakes, or any prize-related activity. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, winner agree that Sponsor and their related and affiliated companies may use the winner’s name, address (city, state), photograph, videotape, likeness, and/or prize information for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes and to the use of statements made by or attributed to winner relating to Sponsor and their related and affiliated companies or to this Sweepstakes and grants to Sponsor and their related and affiliated companies any and all rights to said use without further notice and/or compensation except where prohibited by law.
- Winner’s List/Official Rules: For Official Rules, see any of the GoodThings, GoodStyle or GoodKids stores or the Official Rules posted online at https://shopgoodthings.com/official-rules-500-sweepstakes/. For names of winners, see listing on GoodThings Facebook page.
- Sponsor: GoodThings, Inc., 2184 4thSt. White Bear Lake, MN 55110.